A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carroll Grimm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carroll Grimm is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grimm graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Grimm has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- El Camino Hospital of Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carroll Joseph Grimm MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carroll J. Grimm practice?
- Dr. Carroll Grimm has 1 office location.
Dr. Carroll Grimm practices Family Medicine near Los Gatos, CA.
See Los Gatos Family Physicians.