A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carroll Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carroll Martin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Martin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital System Kenosha Medical Center
- United Hospital System-Kenosha Med Center
- Saint Luke's Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carroll McKinley Martin MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Carroll M. Martin practice?
- Dr. Carroll Martin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carroll Martin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Racine, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Kenosha, WI.
See Racine Internists and Racine Cardiologists.