A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carroll Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carroll Martin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Martin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital System Kenosha Medical Center
- United Hospital System-Kenosha Med Center
- Saint Luke's Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carroll McKinley Martin MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Carroll M. Martin practice?
- Dr. Carroll Martin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carroll Martin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Racine, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Kenosha, WI.
See Racine Internists and Racine Cardiologists.