A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carroll Osgood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carroll Osgood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carroll Osgood, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Osgood graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Osgood has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Clearfield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carroll Prentiss Osgood MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carroll P. Osgood practice?
- Dr. Carroll Osgood has 1 office location.
Dr. Carroll Osgood practices Neurological Surgery near Clearfield, PA.
See Clearfield Surgeons.