A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carryl Oei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carryl Oei is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oei
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oei Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carryl Oei, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oei graduated from Des Moines University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Oei has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Medical Center
- Centennial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carryl Tan Oei DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carryl T. Oei practice?
- Dr. Carryl Oei has 1 office location.
Dr. Carryl Oei practices Family Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Primary Care Doctors.