A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carryl Oei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carryl Oei is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carryl Oei, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Oei graduated from Des Moines University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Oei has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Medical Center
- Centennial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oei accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carryl T. Oei practice?
Dr. Carryl Oei practices Family Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Family Physicians.