A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carryl Oei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carryl Oei is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oei
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carryl Oei, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oei graduated from Des Moines University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Oei has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Medical Center
- Centennial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carryl Tan Oei DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carryl T. Oei practice?
- Dr. Carryl Oei has 1 office location.
Dr. Carryl Oei practices Family Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Family Physicians.