Dr. Carryl Oei Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carryl Oei?

best family doctor in DFW

Posted on December 30th, 2009

She listens. She's addresses all your issues.I would trust my mother or wife to see her.Just completed my 3rd visit to her. No regrets about changing my PCP to Dr. Oei.

Posted on December 16th, 2009

After my first visit with Dr. Oei, I was pleasantly surprised not only with her intelligence but her personal attention. With my past physician, the doctor always had other staff or nurses call to follow up on labs, check ups, etc. A couple times, he had the nurse call me to tell me that he wanted to see me for results, and then charged me for the visit (in which he did nothing but tell me the results). With Dr. Oei, she personally called me to let me know the results (with no charged visits!). She said that there was no reason to come in until her next follow up. I loved how attentive and honest she was with me. She could have been like my previous doctor, but instead she was incredibly humble, extremely intelligent, and nice. I wish I could erase those previous years I spent with my other doctor, but I guess you learn from experience. I have now found my number one physician. As an added bonus, her staff is always friendly and smiling when I come in, so I always feel welcome. Now I know why they're always friendly. It must be a great work environment.

A great family physician

Posted on December 4th, 2009

Dr. Oei is a kind, caring, and competent physician. Though she is young, she is mature beyond her years. She is perhaps the best family physician I've seen!

Best doctor

Posted on October 22nd, 2009

Dr. Oei does a great job at educating the patient in away that is very understanding. I've never met such a down to earth and yet intelligent doctor as Dr. Oei.

Posted on October 20th, 2009

Dr. Oei is a kind, compassionate physician who listens to patient's concerns. I would highly recommend any of my family members to see her. Her staff was courteous, and she actually listens to your problems and addresses each of your problems thoroughly.Her bedside manners are a big improvement over the previous PCP that I had which I felt like I was "herded" like cattle.

great doctor

Posted on September 29th, 2009

Dr. Oei was great and very caring. She was great at explaining and answering all of my questions.

Priorities: Money over medicine

Posted on September 11th, 2009

After moving to Texas I had to find a doctor to continue my prescription for my migraine medicine that I had been taking for two years (with no proble ...

Business before medical care.

Posted on September 11th, 2009

After moving to Texas I had to find a doctor to continue my prescription for my migraine medicine that I had been taking for almost two years. After seing Dr. Oei I was given a 6 month prescription I was told by the rude office staff it is their protocol to have follow up visits and the fact I had been using the medication for years and went through 9 months for the original diagnosis didn't matter. The rude staff made it clear Dr. Oei's office they are more concerned with their reoccurring income than they are with serving people's medical needs. Dr Oei herself said "if you want to find a new physician to fill your refill thats fine with us", word for word. They have no care or concern with people, only money.

Posted on December 5th, 2016