Dr. Carson Lo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carson Lo?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Carson Lo?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

May 3rd, 2017

Very disappointed.

Had seen Dr. Lo for almost 5 years. The last 3 visits were very long waits. Then on top of that the front office staff were very rude and disrespectful when questioned why it is taking so long. I will not be going back, I have already found another Dr. office to go to.

January 21st, 2016

Dismissive and arrogant. Referred for a parasitic infection. He wouldn't answer questions, barely asked any, and didn't examine anything. Kept talking about the rarity of certain parasites and then asked if I'd had a psych evaluation done! Sent for an incorrect lab test and then no followup. Waste of time! And NOW the parasite shows on an MRI of my brain. Thanks.

December 17th, 2015

Extremely frustrated with his attitude and how he treated my parent in the hospital. Was arrogant, and wouldn't answer questions, and was dismissive. Poor bedside manners with elderly....and misdiagnosed (missed) the condition.

August 20th, 2014

Dr Lo is really professional and knowledgeable. I will recommend him to every body that I know. Best Care for HIV patients. Office staff are caring and make you feel comfortable .

May 11th, 2013

please find a different doctor

I was sent to Dr. Lo by my family doctor. I was Experiencing severe fatigue, headaches, joint and muscle pain and nausea. My doctor had run me through the tests for RA, lupus and thyroid with no results. I kept testing positive for EBV. Dr. Lo never took any blood. He told me that chronic EBV is so rare that there's no way I have it. He told me to drink more water for my headaches. He told me that my neck probably hurts because women carry their big purse. He told me to have my thyroid checked again for fatigue. At the last moment, he pressed on my joints and told me I have fibromyalgia. However, he would not give me a recommendation to a fibro doctor. I left there with anger at his condensendung manner and lack of true desire to help me. Again, he did NO bloodwork. Two months later, without any doctor's referral, I went to an internist thinking I would end uo with a CFS diagnosis. I had been felling terrible for about 6 months at this point. And come to find out I have LYME DISEASE. Confirmed by bloodwork!! Because of Dr. Lo I went 3 more months without knowing AND without treatment. Please reconsider another choice for Infectious Disease doctor. He should have tested me for lyme.

April 24th, 2013

Very good doctor. He is knowledgeable, cares about his patients and does all he can to help them feel better.

August 18th, 2011

A GREAT DIAGNOSTICIAN

If anyone complains of having to wait, it's only because he spends time with each patient as needed. I had to wait 25 min., and I am sure the person after me had to wait. He is very good listener and asks alot of questions to get the info to make sure you get the help you need to feel better. He is very kind and understanding.

December 23rd, 2016