A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carson Webb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carson Webb is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carson Webb, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Webb graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Webb has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fairbanks Memorial Hospital
- Ralph Henry Johnson Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carson Saint Clair Webb MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Carson S. Webb practice?
- Dr. Carson Webb has 1 office location.
Dr. Carson Webb practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Fairbanks, AK.
See Fairbanks Internists and Fairbanks Cardiologists.