A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carson Webb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carson Webb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Webb
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Webb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carson Webb, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Webb graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Webb has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fairbanks Memorial Hospital
- Ralph Henry Johnson Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carson S Webb MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Carson S. Webb practice?
- Dr. Carson Webb has 1 office location.
Dr. Carson Webb practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Fairbanks, AK.
See Fairbanks Internists and Fairbanks Cardiologists.