A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carsten Bonnemann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carsten Bonnemann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonnemann graduated from Albert-Ludwigs-Universitaet Freiburg, Freiburg Im Breisgau. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bonnemann has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carsten G Bonnemann MD is a male Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Carsten G. Bonnemann practice?
- Dr. Carsten Bonnemann has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carsten Bonnemann practices Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Springfield, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC and Philadelphia, PA.
See Springfield Neurologists.