Dr. Carsten Kampe MD Patient Reviews

• Medical Oncology Austin, TX

October 20th, 2016
Survivor
Dr. Kampe is the most knowledgeable, dedicated doctor that I have ever known. He helped save my life, and I will always refer anyone that needs an oncologist to him. I can't say enough good things about him, just that you couldn't have a better doctor.

May 4th, 2015
He's one of the best. Very good qualities that you don't find anymore!

June 28th, 2012
Smart and caring
Dr. Kampe is a brilliant doctor with an upbeat and compassionate attitude. He instills confidence without being stuffy. I highly recommend him.

March 25th, 2010
A wonderful doctor
He has helped both me and my husband. I had severe anemia requiring several transfusions and my husband survived (13 years) a stage 3.5 (actually closer to the 4. mark) cancer-Hodgkins. He is a knowledgeable, compassionate and thorough Doctor. I highly recommend him. We are so grateful to have found him.

July 22nd, 2009
Caring and knowledgeable
From my 1st visit with Dr. Kampe in 2004 to my 5 year checkup, Dr. Kampe has always listened to me and given me plenty of one on one time. Even when I knew he was very busy. I did a lot of research about my breast cancer and he and I would talk about my findings as well as his knowledge on the latest and greatest treatments and findings. Dr. Kampe does keep up with new findings and does inform his patients who want to know about them. I highly recommend Dr. Carsten Kampe to anyone who wants a caring and compassionate doctor. During my five years of knowing him he has never failed me.

January 29th, 2008
one of the best
Dr. Kampe is caring and knowledgable. He guided my sister through six years of treatment, and finally, when there were no options left, came to the hospital in the middle of the night to help us let her go. He is so personable.