Medical Oncologist, Hematologist

4101 James Casey St
Ste 250
Austin, TX 78745
512-440-7888
Locations and availability (5)

|  Smart and caring  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2012

Dr. Kampe is a brilliant doctor with an upbeat and compassionate attitude. He instills confidence without being stuffy. I highly recommend him.

|  A wonderful doctor  |  show details
by Grateful patients on Mar 25th, 2010

He has helped both me and my husband. I had severe anemia requiring several transfusions and my husband survived (13 years) a stage 3.5 (actually closer to the 4. mark) cancer-Hodgkins. He is a knowledgeable, compassionate and thorough Doctor. I highly recommend him. We are so grateful to have found him.

|  Caring and knowledgeable  |  show details
Jul 22nd, 2009

From my 1st visit with Dr. Kampe in 2004 to my 5 year checkup, Dr. Kampe has always listened to me and given me plenty of one on one time. Even when I knew he was very busy. I did a lot of research about my breast cancer and he and I would talk about my findings as well as his knowledge on the latest and greatest treatments and findings. Dr. Kampe does keep up with new findings and does inform his patients who want to know about them. I highly recommend Dr. Carsten Kampe to anyone who wants a caring and compassionate doctor. During my five years of knowing him he has never failed me.

|  one of the best  |  show details
by Carol Boeck on Jan 29th, 2008

Dr. Kampe is caring and knowledgable. He guided my sister through six years of treatment, and finally, when there were no options left, came to the hospital in the middle of the night to help us let her go. He is so personable.