A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carter Tallman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carter Tallman is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tallman
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Tallman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carter Tallman, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tallman graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Tallman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Anna Jaques Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carter B Tallman FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Carter B. Tallman practice?
- Dr. Carter Tallman has 1 office location.
Dr. Carter Tallman practices Ophthalmology near Amesbury, MA.
See Amesbury Ophthalmologists.