A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carter Tallman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carter Tallman, MD, FACS is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tallman graduated from Boston University .More Education & Awards
Dr. Tallman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Anna Jaques Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tallman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 4 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance