A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carter Tallman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carter Tallman is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carter Tallman, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tallman graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Tallman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Anna Jaques Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carter B Tallman FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Carter B. Tallman practice?
- Dr. Carter Tallman has 7 office locations.
Dr. Carter Tallman practices Ophthalmology near Lawrence, MA.
Additional practice locations include: North Andover, MA and Haverhill, MA.
See Lawrence Ophthalmologists.