Learn more about Dr. Carter Tallman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carter Tallman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carter Tallman, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tallman graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Tallman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Anna Jaques Hospital
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tallman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carter B. Tallman practice?
Dr. Carter Tallman practices Ophthalmology near Lawrence, MA.
Additional practice locations include: North Andover, MA and Haverhill, MA.
See Lawrence Ophthalmologists.