A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carter Beck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carter Beck, Neurological Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carter Beck, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Beck graduated from University of Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Beck has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Patrick Hospital and Health Sciences
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carter Edward Beck MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carter E. Beck practice?
- Dr. Carter Beck has 1 office location.
Dr. Carter Beck practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Missoula, MT.
See Missoula Surgeons.