Dr. Carter Beck MD Patient Reviews

4.8

• Good
  • Bad

January 25th, 2017
Dr, Beck did a good job on my back that has been bad for many years. He had all the time in the world for me on my 6wk. post op' meeting and explained all that he did via the X-rays. An Excellent surgeon.

January 24th, 2017
I have had surgery with Dr. Beck twice and feel he is a good Dr. with great knowledge. He helped me when no one else was willing to as well. I had a multi level fusion as well as a sacrum SI fusion later. I had been in a lot of pain for 40 years and feel he is the one that will help me. I am still in recovery so time will tell.I am very grateful to have found him for help.I also loved the nurses and staff at Providence hospital. Wonderful experience and care.

January 24th, 2017
Amazing Surgeon
Performed bi-level ACDF which eleviated shoulder and arm pain immediately. Traveled 500mi the following day home with no collar. Amazing how fast the medical technology has changed after having same surgery 15yrs prior which required 4day hospital stay and collar for 9mo.

November 28th, 2016
I would like to thank Dr.Beck his nurses, and staff at the St Patrick's hospital for the care that was given me during and after my surgery. I had pain for 10 years I had to live with, thanks to doctor Beck I am finally pain free and more movement in my neck then I had for quite awhile. I would highly recommend Doctor Becks for surgery

November 17th, 2016
Had surgery seven weeks ago. Back yesterday for a check-up. Pain is gone. Excellent surgeon.

October 19th, 2016
my dad
my dad is awesome

July 17th, 2016
Spinal Fusion L3-l5
I am 9 weeks post op spinal fusion surgery. So far I am not satisified with the results; I still have pain. When I went in for my post op I was suppose to meet with a lady and she was not there. I was pushed through the system, getting everything signed because my surgery was scheduled in a couple of weeks. I stayed one night in the hospital and was never given any occupational therapy, had no idea what to do when I got home, except no lifting, bending or twisting, no one was required to be at home with me, I was made to think I could do everything myself. I am still in pain and when I was in his office I asked for more pain meds, and how to wean off, he said I could figure it out. Also, does not seem like he is concerned about any kind of physical therapy after this type of surgery, just walk, nothing else. I am still in hope that I will recover from this surgery because it is still early in my recovery, but Dr. Beck does not seem to be concerned with my pain comfort in order to get there. I am an active person and I cerrtainly would like to be able to do things without being in pain with a little extra help. No, not sure I would recommend Dr. Beck, but I may change my mind because it's still early in the process.

May 9th, 2016
Great Experience

April 9th, 2016
Very poor bedside manner arrogant

January 3rd, 2016
I have never had such a good experience with a doctor. From the office to his medical staff And the hospital staff the experience was amazing!

September 23rd, 2015
This man gave me back my life. Thanks Doc!

January 29th, 2015