A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carter Bishop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carter Bishop is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bishop graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bishop has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Karmanos Cancer Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bishop accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans