A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carter Bishop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carter Bishop is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Bishop graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bishop has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carter R Bishop MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Carter R. Bishop practice?
- Dr. Carter Bishop has 1 office location.
Dr. Carter Bishop practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Hematologists.