Dr. Carter Freiburg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carter Freiburg?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Carter Freiburg?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 18th, 2009

Give the man a medal and have him teach other doctors

One of the best doctors I have ever met.Kind, considerate, attentive and if he ever didn't know the answer to one of my questions he assured me he'd find out - and did.I was lucky enough that I met him when I went to the ER with what turned out to be a soon-to-rupture appendix.When I visited the ER a week later, to find out the wound had infected, I was lucky enough to see him again - and he made a point of visiting me nearly every day, usually twice; once as rounds began on the other side of the floor, and then again with everyone else as rounds reached my end of the floor.Thank you Dr. Freiburg!

July 2nd, 2015