A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carter King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carter King is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. King
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. King Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carter King, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. King has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carter Anthony King MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Carter A. King practice?
- Dr. Carter King has 1 office location.
Dr. Carter King practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Cardiologists, and Dallas Nuclear Medicine Physicians.