A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carter King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carter King is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. King
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. King Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carter King, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. King has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carter Anthony King MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Carter A. King practice?
- Dr. Carter King has 1 office location.
Dr. Carter King practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Cardiologists, and Dallas Nuclear Medicine Physicians.