A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carter Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carter Le, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carter Q Le MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Carter Q. Le practice?
- Dr. Carter Le has 1 office location.
Dr. Carter Le practices Urology near Eau Claire, WI.
See Eau Claire Urologists.