A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Jackson, Opioid Dependency & Recovery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jackson
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Jackson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Jackson, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jackson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Regional Medical Center
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J C Jackson MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. J C. Jackson practice?
- Dr. J Jackson has 2 office locations.
Dr. J Jackson practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Gilbert Physiatrists.