A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carvin Moreland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carvin Moreland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moreland graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Moreland has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Walton Medical Center
- Cobb Memorial Hospital
- Walton Med Ctr, Monroe, Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carvin Columbus Moreland MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carvin C. Moreland practice?
- Dr. Carvin Moreland has 1 office location.
Dr. Carvin Moreland practices Family Medicine near Monroe, GA.
See Monroe Family Physicians.