Carvin C Moreland MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

February 17th, 2014
Mrs.
I think Doctor C.C. Moreland is a terrific Doctor. I am just so sad that he has retired. He was my Dr. in the 80's and for the past 5 years. The only thing I didn't care about was those hateful rude secretaries or whatever they were, that was working at the front desk. They caused me a lot of problems. As for Dr. Moreland himself, he is and always will be the best Dr. ever.

July 19th, 2013
awful experience
I have seen him a few times. His nurses are awful and very rude. I just recently starting getting insurance. They over charged my insurance with stuff that never happened. And charged be for office visits that I didn't even have. Totally messed up my insurance. Or trying to. Dr. Moreland gave me penicillin on 2 different office visits. Never once asking me or even looking at my charts. I am allergic to penicillin. Thank God my pharmacy noticed it. He will write prescriptions without evening asking or making sure. He and his staff need to be closed.

June 8th, 2010
Uncaring Doctor who should consider retiring.
I would never recommend this Doctor to anyone. I think he has been at this for so long he is burnt out and just doesn't care about helping people anymore. I spent ten minutes explaining to this man how my antidepressants were no longer working and when I stopped talking, he looked at me and said, you have plenty left thought right? Shouldn't a doctor want to listen to and help his patient? I also told him I had severe hip and back pain and he told me to learn to live with it. Therefor I had my x-ray reports which showed that I have arthritis in my hip over to his office. So I called his office to explain I was upset with my last visit and the fact that he ignored my request for a new antidepressant and that he basically told me to live with the pain. I explained that I was not even asking him to call me in a prescription for pain but just wanted him to know what issues I truly do have considering he blew it off at my last visit and made me feel like a drug addict.His nurse spoke with him and called me back... His response was I need to find a new PCP. Mind you, the only thing I was asking this man for was a different antidepressant. The only good thing I can say is his office staff is great. I just feel that at 80+ years old he has lost interest and just does not want to listen to or care for his patients any more. Perhaps he is just too tired. I just want people to know what an uncaring, oblivious doctor they are dealing with! I would definitely look elsewhere!