A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cary Aarons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cary Aarons is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cary Aarons, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Intestinal Diseases
- Rectal Cancer
- Rectovaginal Fistula
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Aarons graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Aarons has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cary Barrington Aarons MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cary B. Aarons practice?
- Dr. Cary Aarons has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cary Aarons practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Colorectal Surgeons and Philadelphia Surgeons.