inactive

Cary D Alberstone MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 14th, 2016
Great Doctor very patient, knowledgeable and had an incredible Halloween set up!

October 13th, 2016
RN
Getting in for an my initial appointment was a little ruff time wise, as well as scheduling my surgery. However, On my initial appointment His medical staff were pleasant and accomidating. Dr Alberstone was very thorough with my assessment and findings. He presents with great bedside manners. He took the time to answer all of my questions and concerns. Then explained the pain I was experiencing , my risk for permanent damage if it wasn't surgically corrected. I have no regrets of choosing Dr Alberstone to be my Neurosurgeon. I continue to be impressed with his postoperative care and I would recommend him to others in a heart beat.

October 11th, 2016
Retired
Dr Alberstone is GREAT Dr. Very competent, very much patience, caring ,gentle. He explains everything well. One of the best Doctors I have known. The BEST

June 7th, 2016
Statue of limitations
His knowledge of spinal epidural abscess is questionable. Left one in me when he should of extracted and caused irreversible damage.

September 2nd, 2015
Life Saver
Saved my fathers life after suffering a stroke. I would highly recommend this dr. Goldstandard in medicine. Thank you Dr. Alberstone

March 28th, 2011
Disrepectful Front Office Staff
The "latinas" working there are rude and condecending, unless of course if you're hispanic, then they chat it up with you in spanish. They can't admit when they are wrong and made a mistake but instead insist that they did it right and the patient is wrong. Great first impression there. Dr. Alberstone may be knowlegable but his bedside manner leaves MUCH to be desired. He seems like a good doctor but it's hard to tell since he is soooo laid back. First impression was not good at all. Will not go to this office again. He is supposed to be a good surgeon though so proceed at your own risk.

March 25th, 2010
office staff
The office staff of Dr. Alberstone really need to consider taking a class in dealing with people. Their professional side towards patients is terrible. They never smile, don't even say good morning, etc. They are very abrupt and rude. Which isn't fair to Dr. Alberstone considering he is a very caring Dr. and does take the time.