A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cary Buckner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cary Buckner, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Electrodiagnostics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Buckner graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Buckner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- New York Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Buckner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance