A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cary Buckner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cary Buckner is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cary Buckner, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Memory Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Buckner graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Buckner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cary David Buckner MD is a male Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Cary D. Buckner practice?
- Dr. Cary Buckner has 1 office location.
Dr. Cary Buckner practices Neurology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Neurologists.