A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cary Buresh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cary Buresh is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cary Buresh, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Buresh graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Buresh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- Pine Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cary Jocelyn Buresh MD is a male Pathologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Cary J. Buresh practice?
- Dr. Cary Buresh has 1 office location.
Dr. Cary Buresh practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pathologists.