A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cary Campanella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cary Campanella is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cary Campanella, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Dr. Campanella has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cary L Campanella MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cary L. Campanella practice?
- Dr. Cary Campanella has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Cary Campanella practices Family Medicine near , .