A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cary Campanella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cary Campanella is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campanella
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Campanella Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cary Campanella, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Campanella graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Campanella has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cary L Campanella MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cary L. Campanella practice?
- Dr. Cary Campanella has 10 office locations.
Dr. Cary Campanella practices Family Medicine near Lititz, PA.
Additional practice locations include: East Petersburg, PA and Leola, PA.
See Lititz Primary Care Doctors.