Overall Review

3.4

February 23rd, 2016
My favorite doctor in the practice. He is funny and kind, very compassionate. He took a lot of time with me to be certain I understood how to take the medication I needed. He wants to follow up with me. He made sure he answered all my questions. I left him feeling more educated about my condition. I feel like he is a trusted advocate and that he was invested in my well-being.

April 5th, 2013
I think this Doctor is the coldest , rudest , and uncaring MD I have ever met , I call him the CVS doctor , his answer to every ailment is a over the counter drug from the pharmacy ! He diagnosis was done without ever touching me !!! Then I insisted he check my throat it was on fire , I will never go to him again , I think he is burnt out needs to retire and go fishing

January 27th, 2012
gement
The Facility wasn't the problem here. It was Dr. Campanella. He had such a bad attitude and treated me worse than I have ever been treated before. He was wrong with his diagnosis, and passed judgement on me for what he thought was my illness. If you want a doctor who cares for you will be understanding, choose somebody else. I never write reviews but for this field I find it important for the person to be compassionate and caring which he was none of. I felt like scum when I walked out of there, and still have a sick feeling in my stomach for how he treated me. I would not want anybody to go through what I did during my visit with him. It doesnt hurt to get somebody who will treat you right, We are all humans, and need to treat eachother that way, especially in the medical field.