Dr. Cary Carpenter MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

September 12th, 2016
Retired
Dr. C is a very thorough and professional physician. He provides you with individualized caring treatment and his staff is friendly and courteous! Just a great experience!

February 18th, 2016
Very Happy!
I am so thankful that I found this wonderful Dr. and his family medicine clinic. I have been all over and no one has taken the time to really help me with my diabetes until I went to Dr. Carpenter. He also has a nurse who is following up with me on my diabetes and they have a nurse they call a health educator to help me. I can't say enough good things about him and his clinic. VERY HAPPY.

November 3rd, 2015
Wonderful family care clinic
I have been a patient at Choctaw Family Medicine and Dr. Carpenter's patient specifically for about 10-12 years. I love this clinic and the care they provide me and my family. They are very responsive and I have personally always been treated very well. Dr. Carpenter knows his medicine and has always been helpful. I appreciate this clinic and their staff too! They are helpful and courteous!

January 19th, 2015
Dr. Carpenter and PA Billy are great!
I read some negative comments but that was not my experience at all. I can only say how great this office treated me and my family. They are very professional and friendly. We were nice to them and got the same back. We have seen both Dr. Carpenter and his PA Billy and they were both knowledgeable and caring. We truly left this office feeling like we had found a place to feel comfortable entrusting our medical care to. They are extremely busy and we had a small wait, but you could tell the reason was because they were helping others. I can understand a physician has to see all kinds of medical problems throughout his day and some conditions may take more time. Its the offices with no one waiting and I still have to wait 30-an hour bothers me. As for me and my family we will be continuing to seek medical treatment from this Doctor. He's great.

February 24th, 2014
This doctor has the God complex! He is so arrogant and makes you feel belittled! You do not want to go to him believe me. Since I went I have found out this is very much what everyone thinks of him. I wish I would have known first!

August 9th, 2013
Just awful.
Condescending at best. If you have a choice, look for a better alternative. (And by that I mean, just about any other doctor.)

July 27th, 2013
I feel like this one of those docs that believe they are God! Dr Carpenter is unbelievably arrogant! I have heard so many people say he (carpenter)'acts to be superior to everyone! Not a doc for people to feel comfortable Sharing their illnesses. He's very cold

September 8th, 2012
A humorous and caring physician
We've been going to Dr. Carpenters office since my children were little. He has always shown a high level of caring and concern to my family. His medical expertise has always been spot on and he and his staff have taken excellent care of us. He is down to earth and straight talking (even when we don't want to hear what's best for us). We appreciate him and his whole staff - thanks for all you do!

April 15th, 2012
A fine physician who spends the time that I need no matter what else is going on. He always is friendly and caring.

August 6th, 2010
I think he's super
I have always enjoyed Cary and his staff. They do an outstanding job taking care of my family and he's always been there for us. He is particularly kind and good with my 14 year old autistic son. I am grateful for his practice and the outstanding work he is doing.

December 11th, 2008
Just plain rude!!!
Dr Carpenter on numerous occasions patronized me and was generally an unpleasant person to be around. Thumbs down!