Family Practitioner, Emergency Physician
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Feb 24th, 2014

This doctor has the God complex! He is so arrogant and makes you feel belittled! You do not want to go to him believe me. Since I went I have found out this is very much what everyone thinks of him. I wish I would have known first!

|  Just awful.  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2013

Condescending at best. If you have a choice, look for a better alternative. (And by that I mean, just about any other doctor.)

Jul 27th, 2013

I feel like this one of those docs that believe they are God! Dr Carpenter is unbelievably arrogant! I have heard so many people say he (carpenter)'acts to be superior to everyone! Not a doc for people to feel comfortable Sharing their illnesses. He's very cold

|  A humorous and caring physician  |  show details
Sep 8th, 2012

We've been going to Dr. Carpenters office since my children were little. He has always shown a high level of caring and concern to my family. His medical expertise has always been spot on and he and his staff have taken excellent care of us. He is down to earth and straight talking (even when we don't want to hear what's best for us). We appreciate him and his whole staff - thanks for all you do!

Apr 15th, 2012

A fine physician who spends the time that I need no matter what else is going on. He always is friendly and caring.

|  I think he's super  |  show details
Aug 6th, 2010

I have always enjoyed Cary and his staff. They do an outstanding job taking care of my family and he's always been there for us. He is particularly kind and good with my 14 year old autistic son. I am grateful for his practice and the outstanding work he is doing.

Doctor's Response

Thank you. We appreciate our patients as well and enjoy taking care of you!

|  Just plain rude!!!  |  show details
Dec 11th, 2008

Dr Carpenter on numerous occasions patronized me and was generally an unpleasant person to be around. Thumbs down!