A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cary Chapman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cary Chapman, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chapman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chapman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cary Chapman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acquired Foot Deformities
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Chapman graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chapman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cary B Chapman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cary B. Chapman practice?
- Dr. Cary Chapman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Cary Chapman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Manalapan, NJ.
See Staten Island Surgeons.