A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cary Chapman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cary Chapman, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chapman
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Chapman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cary Chapman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acquired Foot Deformities
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Chapman graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chapman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cary B Chapman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cary B. Chapman practice?
- Dr. Cary Chapman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Cary Chapman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Manalapan, NJ.
See Staten Island Surgeons.