A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cary Chapman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cary Chapman, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cary Chapman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acquired Foot Deformities
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Chapman graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chapman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cary Chapman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Cary Chapman practice?
- Dr. Cary Chapman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cary Chapman practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Staten Island Orthopedic Surgeons and Staten Island Surgeons.