A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cary Conyers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Conyers
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Conyers Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Conyers graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Conyers has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cary Lee Conyers MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cary L. Conyers practice?
- Dr. Cary Conyers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cary Conyers practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Surgeons.