A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cary Crowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cary Crowe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cary Crowe, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Crowe graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Crowe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cary Phillips Crowe MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cary P. Crowe practice?
- Dr. Cary Crowe has 5 office locations.
Dr. Cary Crowe practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Rainbow City, AL and Alabaster, AL.
See Birmingham Obstetricians & Gynecologists.