A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cary Cummings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cary Cummings is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Cummings graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cummings has 6 hospital affiliations:
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hos Mechanicsburg
- Holy Spirit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cary Cummings MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Cary Cummings practice?
- Dr. Cary Cummings has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cary Cummings practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Harrisburg, PA and Millersburg, PA.
See Hershey Internists and Hershey Nephrologists.