Dr. Cary Dicken Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cary Dicken?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Cary Dicken?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 30th, 2017

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Dicken, along with all the staff at SHER. After doing multiple rounds of IVF for 18 months at another practice, all it took was one round with Dr. Dicken to make my dream of getting pregnant a reality. Everyone at SHER was so nice and accommodating. The office hours to get monitored for IVF were so flexible, that it took away that level of stress, which I'm convinced helped me to get pregnant. As opposed to the other practice I went to, at SHER, I never ever felt like I was just a number, but a real patient that the staff cared about. I could email anyone there (including the dr) with questions and would get an answer almost immediately. I would recommend SHER to anyone who is trying to get pregnant.

December 6th, 2016

Dr. Dicken is in a league of her own. Her attitude and knowledge made for an excellent IVF experience. My wife and I were not only blessed with a positive outcome, but also felt totally cared for along the way. After quite a bit of fertility research, we had an initial meeting with Dr. Dicken to discuss our options. We quickly knew she was the best doctor and Sher the right practice to help us expand our family. The IVF process can seem quite overwhelming. Dr. Dicken and the wonderful staff at Sher made sure we had all appointments, calendars, RX’s, and most importantly knowledge along the way. The office is run like a well-oiled machine- rarely a wait, efficient and caring nurses, insurance know-how, and all services onsite. Another couple friend worked with Dr. Dicken/Sher as well; they had the same excellent results and glowing feedback. We enthusiastically recommend Dr. Dicken and Sher to anyone in need of their expertise.

August 24th, 2016

I cannot recommend Dr Dicken any more highly!! After a terrible experience at another clinic, I moved to Dr Dicken's practice. She is very warm, kind, makes you feel like you are a part of the process. She is willing to listen and taylor the process based on what you are comfortable with and what she thinks will really work for you. She is also very open to any questions I felt very comfortable with the entire process with Dr Dicken. Thanks to her - I currently have a cute little 4 weeks baby in my arms! I highly recommended Dr Dicken for anyone going through tough times with the fertility process.

July 15th, 2016

Made me feel comfortable, even though I received depressing news.

June 29th, 2016

Great doctor

Dr Dicken is a wonderful doctor: kind, patient and accessible. She answers emails in a matter of hours, listens to concerns and addresses them and is flexible in her approach to infertility. The best proof of her competency is my beautiful four week old son, born after a year of trying and six months of treatment with Dr Dicken.

December 22nd, 2015

I can't recommend Dr Dicken more highly!! After a terrible experience at another factory feeling clinic she was exactly what I needed. She is smart, kind, warm! She understands the emotional component associated with infertility and is very supportive. You don't be disappointed.

September 19th, 2015

Fertility Treatment

November 12th, 2014

Incredibly responsive and caring

My husband and I switched to Dr. Dicken from another fertility office that frustrated us. As far as we are concerned, Dr. Dicken hung the moon. Some of the best things about her: 1) She emails (seriously, WHAT doctor emails?!?) and always wrote back to my questions promptly - very comforting when struggling with infertility. If I wrote to her about negative symptoms, she'd even take the extra step and follow up a few days later to check on me. 2) She was educational, taking time to answer all my questions and teach us about the IUI and then IVF processes we embarked on. I felt confident that she knew what she was talking about and was up to date with the latest in her field. 3) She was kind: her bedside manner was gentle, understanding, and hopeful. I appreciated that she remembered me and things about my situation. 4) I was always seen on time and never felt rushed by her. And of course, the best thing of all: I got pregnant! Obviously, everyone's situation is different, but getting pregnant on my first IVF try makes me believe in her skills as a doctor even more. I highly recommend Dr. Dicken: she's a great doctor and a great human being.

July 5th, 2013

The best fertility doctor

I was very nervous initially about this entire process, but I must say that Dr. Dicken is one of the most intelligent, knowledgeable, and compassionate physicians I've ever met. She made my spouse and I feel at ease from the beginning and during every appointment thereafter. She is very patient and caring. I went in today with abdominal pains and she was extremely sensitive to all my concerns. When she performs the IUI insemination, it doesn't hurt at all. I can't recommend her enough.

December 21st, 2011

Great Bedside manner.

Dr. Dicken is a very caring physician with wonderful bedside manner. She does a great job of explaining medical information to non-physicians. My wife and I have not only received top of the line fertility treatment but we have also learned a great deal about women's reproduction as well. I highly recommend Dr Dicken.