A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cary Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cary Dunn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cary Dunn, MD, PA is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dunn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cary L Dunn MD and PA is a male Dermatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Cary L. Dunn practice?
- Dr. Cary Dunn has 5 office locations.
Dr. Cary Dunn practices Dermatology near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, FL and Venice, FL.
See Sarasota Dermatologists.