Dermatologist (skin)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  A very pleasant experience  |  show details
Jun 14th, 2013

Dr Dunn was genuinely thoughtful and caring in his approach to my skin cancer. His staff was very prompt in scheduling my surgery and they seemed to care about me and not the next patient. Considering the scare with skin cancer, Dr Dunn and his staff made the experience a pleasant one. I recommend him and his staff.

|  Confident and Friendly Doctor and Staff  |  show details
Apr 23rd, 2012

I am very comfortable with Dr Dunn and his staff. They took their time and explained what they where going to do. My surgery went exactly as expected.

|  Great Experience!!!  |  show details
Jan 5th, 2012

I can not say enough about Dr. Dunn and his staff, the staff was kind, courteous and made me feel right at home. I could not recommend anyone else other than Dr. Dunn, he made me feel secure in with diagnosis and after my surgery my scar was barely visible.

|  show details
Sep 13th, 2011

Thank you Dr. Dunn for saving my life. If I had not run into you randomly and you told me I had a melanoma on my face I may have never known. You told me to call your office and they would fit me. Not only did you see me that very next day but you saved my life. For that I cannot begin to thank you eoungh.

|  show details
by Rene on Jun 29th, 2010

Excellent Surgeon, exceptionally friendly and knowledgeable staff. Dr. Dunn did surgery on my face and I was afraid of having a terible scar but my scar is minimal due to his excellent abiliaties. I highly recommend Dr. Dunn.

|  Dr. Dunn is a highly competent surgeon  |  show details
by Michael Cowen on Mar 29th, 2009

Doctor Dunn is thorough and accurate in his skin exams and has excised many skin cancers, including melanoma, squamous and basal cell, from my face and body with minimal pain to me and no complications during the past 10 years.His staff is competent, efficient, caring and pleasant.I highly recommend him to anyone with any skin cancer problem.