A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cary Feinglass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cary Feinglass is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cary Feinglass, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Feinglass graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cary B Feinglass MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Cary B. Feinglass practice?
- Dr. Cary Feinglass has 1 office location.
Dr. Cary Feinglass practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Apache Junction, AZ.
See Apache Junction Internists and Apache Junction Cardiologists.