A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cary Feinglass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cary Feinglass is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feinglass
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Feinglass Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cary Feinglass, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Feinglass graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cary B Feinglass MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Cary B. Feinglass practice?
- Dr. Cary Feinglass has 1 office location.
Dr. Cary Feinglass practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Apache Junction, AZ.
See Apache Junction Internists and Apache Junction Cardiologists.