A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cary Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feldman
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feldman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cary Feldman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Feldman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hosp, Rochester Hls, Mi
- William Beaumont HospTroy, Troy, Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cary Scott Feldman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cary S. Feldman practice?
- Dr. Cary Feldman has 1 office location.
Dr. Cary Feldman practices Family Medicine near Rochester, MI.
See Rochester Family Physicians.