A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cary Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cary Feldman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Feldman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hosp, Rochester Hls, Mi
- William Beaumont HospTroy, Troy, Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cary Scott Feldman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cary S. Feldman practice?
- Dr. Cary Feldman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cary Feldman practices Family Medicine near Lake Orion, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI.
See Lake Orion Family Physicians.