A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cary Finn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cary Finn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Finn graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Finn has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Finn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cary M. Finn practice?
Dr. Cary Finn practices Internal Medicine near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Internists.