Dr. Cary Finn MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

March 29th, 2016
Associate Impementation Rep
I have been going to Finn and Associates for years and in 2016 everyone in my family needed to see someone through out the year and instead we were directed to a walk in clinic. When requesting future appointments was also denied.

January 26th, 2016
Dr. Finn is a much sought after family Doctor. I am blessed he is my family health provider. I can't print my given name below because they say it is profanity,

November 14th, 2013
No Help to this patient
Long wait time in crowed dingy waiting room Exam was very brief for a serious condition Seen by a nurse practitioner for a serious condition X-ray was taken of a part of me that was not injured Follow-up phone calls never returned at all Diagnosis was ridiculous, no nearer to an actual diagnosis to help reduce my pain than before coming to this clinic. Never going back, please do not waste your time.

May 18th, 2011
Best Doctor in Memphis
Dr. Finn has been my primary doctor for several years. The amount og time and care that he and his wonderful staff afford to you go above and beyond what you would expect. More importantly, he cares. He has helped me a lot and as of late, he saved my life.I have never had a doctor spend as much time and show as much concern as Dr. Cary Finn. I have been to a lot of doctors in my life. I will never visit another doctor as long as Dr. Finn is practicing. He is well worth the wait. Best there is....hands down.

July 22nd, 2009
Saved My Wife's Life in 1987
After 7 years of misdiagnoses by a wide range of specialists, my wife, Linda Vickery, had reached a potentially fatal stage of the growth of a pheocromacytoma on one of her adrenal glands.Dr. Finn was in residency at the time at Baptist hospital. As a result of his determination, and LISTENING TO THE PATIENT, she was correctly diagnosed and cured with surgery.