A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cary Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cary Fisher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fisher
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Fisher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cary Fisher, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fisher has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital - Chickasha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cary Ardis Fisher MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cary A. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Cary Fisher has 1 office location.
- Dr. Cary Fisher practices Family Medicine near Warr Acres, OK.