A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cary Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cary Fisher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fisher
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fisher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cary Fisher, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fisher has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital - Chickasha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cary Ardis Fisher MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cary A. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Cary Fisher has 1 office location.
- Dr. Cary Fisher practices Family Medicine near Warr Acres, OK.