A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cary Glastein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cary Glastein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cary Glastein, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glastein graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Glastein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cary D Glastein MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cary D. Glastein practice?
- Dr. Cary Glastein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cary Glastein practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lakewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Manahawkin, NJ and Tinton Falls, NJ.
See Lakewood Surgeons.