Dr. Cary Glastein MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Lakewood, NJ

3.3

July 2nd, 2013
Poor excuse for a caring money sucker
The first appt. took 2 minutes, "need more chiropractic". The second appt. took 2 minutes, "need more chiropractic". Third appt. had me waiting 55minutes PLUS I had gotten there 10 minutes early. I left before allowing him to suck any more money from me. 31 patients in the waiting room. He has <nerve> posting a sign "If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appt. the Dr. has the perogative to cancel or reschedule your appt. and you will be charged $25.00 for the missed appt."... p.s. The chiropractor recommended this clown. ONE HAND WASHES THE OTHER. After three MRI's in HIS Open MRI facility, I would NOT go back to him with my Ferrets, let alone for me... Rude obnoxious staff too.

August 19th, 2012
Dr Glastein is an awesome doctor.!!!!
I have been a patient of Dr. Glastein for nearly four years now. Not only has he helped my back pain but he is an awesome guy. He takes time to talk to you and find out what you are going through, not only physically but mentally. He is completely up front and honest about how you will feel and what you will go through after surgery. His staff is amazing. There has never been a time that I have called and they didnt have a resolution to my issue or they didnt help me with anything I needed from silly questions, to medication refills, to emergency visits to the office. Dr. Glastein and his staff, especiallty Nina his surgical coordinator, have changed the quality of my life. I can never express how lucky I feel to have found him for a doctor and how grateful I am to him for all the medical help he has given me throughout the years. Dr. Glastein is an awesome doctor!!!!

April 23rd, 2012
He is a nasty nasty Dr. no good for any DOG

February 6th, 2012
Should of had surgery sooner
I am amazed at how my neck surgery has improved my life Dr Glastein is amazing.

March 22nd, 2011
This Dr is NO GOOD !!!!!He has operated on my back when surgery is over so are you. He does not give you pain meds .Tells you you just had MAJOR BACK SURGERY "DEAL WITH IT!" It being the PAIN. This is crazy, Then you have a Implantable Spinal Fusion Stimulator placed in your back. It is supposed to be taken out 6-8 months. He's not even gonna take mine out. Now what?? "DEAL WITH IT HE SAYS! " I am still in so much pain. " DEAL WITH IT HE SAYS !" I have to go find another Dr. that will take this Stimulaor out.

March 8th, 2011
THE WORST OFFICE STAFF EVER!!!!!!!
ITS BEEN 2 1/2 YEARS AND 3 OR 4 REQUESTS FOR MY MEDICAL RECORDS AND REPORTS. STILL HAVE NOT RECIEVED THEM! TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!! PLUS A PAYMENT WAS NEVER RECORDED BY THE BILLING STAFF!(I WAS NOTIFYED OF THIS 1 1/2 YEARS AFTER OFFICE VISIT) HE MAY BE A GOOD DR BUT CERTAINILY NOT WORTH THE HASSLE OF DEALING WITH HIS HORRIBLE OFFICE STAFF!!!!!

May 19th, 2010
not fit to clip my toenails, forget about surgery
first visit with him lasted 90 seconds, because it was a worksmans comp. case. Was told my spinal injury was nothing and to diregard my 2 herniations and pinched S1 nerve. After several months of failed treatments, He told me that I needed to have my spine fused and returned me to work for the third time without any improvement in my condition.when I attemted to question him about his OVERWELMING cocern for my employer and not my spine, He flipped out by screaming and cursing at me in front of his entire staff and patients. He has yet to answer my questions. He obvisouly is just another insurance company puppet. GOOD LUCK IF YOU NEED TREATMENT FROM HIM

November 25th, 2009
In the last 1.5 years Dr. Glastein has operated on me twice: (lumbar fusion l5-s1 and a cervical fusion c4-c5). I am very please with the Doctor. He spend a lot of time with me and I feel like we have a excellent patient to Doctor relationship. I would recommend him to anyone. He is in the hospital everyday to check up with you, even on the days he has office visits and not required to be there. I like the fact that he does the entire operations himself and doesn't let the residents do any part of the procedure even though it is a teaching hospital. You have to be very comfortable with someone to let them operate twice on you in less than 2 years.