A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cary Hamlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cary Hamlin is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cary Hamlin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamlin graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cary Lee Hamlin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cary L. Hamlin practice?
- Dr. Cary Hamlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Cary Hamlin practices Psychiatry near Chester, NJ.
See Chester Psychiatrists.