A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cary Hirsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cary Hirsch, Interventional cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hirsch
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hirsch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cary Hirsch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirsch graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hirsch has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cary Hirsch MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Cary Hirsch practice?
- Dr. Cary Hirsch has 1 office location.
Dr. Cary Hirsch practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Suffern, NY.
See Suffern Internists and Suffern Cardiologists.