A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cary Hirsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cary Hirsch, Interventional cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hirsch
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Hirsch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cary Hirsch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirsch graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hirsch has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cary Hirsch MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Cary Hirsch practice?
- Dr. Cary Hirsch has 1 office location.
Dr. Cary Hirsch practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Suffern, NY.
See Suffern Internists and Suffern Cardiologists.