Dr. Cary Idler MD Patient Reviews

• 6 reviews

October 17th, 2016
Great first visit! Waited over an hour for follow up visit. See t less than 2 minutes with the Dr.

September 15th, 2016
C3-C6 Fusion
Fixed my neck from an old injury that had caused 3 spinal cord impingements, picked up one area that was missed by Radiologist reading. 110% satisfaction.

June 16th, 2011
As a doctor, he is a good doctor. BUT his staff, is very poor. His Nurse or so called nurse, is a joke along with the other staff at other locations. One of the nurses made a comment that was out of place, and was not her concern. I was told by the doctor that the metal had collapsed and needed to be repaired. Come to find out it had not collapsed. But like I said, as a doctor, one to ten scale... about a seven and his staff about a five

January 27th, 2011
After back surgery my wife was sent to rehab 2 hours from Dr. Idler. She began to have problems and I tried to get Dr. Idler to call me and give me some advice. I called numerous times but never got a contact back except once or twice on my answer machine by his nurse. Never a call that reached me. My wife passed away and I called Dr. Idler's office and told them on their message machine that she had died but I never received any calls from them. I'm very disappointed in this treatment.

December 12th, 2009
Dr Idler operated on my lower back in Sept. My lower back now feels great. While I was being prepped for surgery he came in and I told him my back actually felt a little better that day. He told me it wasn't too late to cancel. He was honest and never pressured me in any way to have surgery. He made sure I exhausted all options before deciding on surgery. Dr Idler truly cares about his patients.

November 3rd, 2009
Dr Idler helped me. He explained my back problem to me in a professional manner. He is the best. In my opinion some of his office staff could improve!