A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cary Kohlenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cary Kohlenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kohlenberg
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Kohlenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cary Kohlenberg, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohlenberg graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Kohlenberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cary J Kohlenberg MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cary J. Kohlenberg practice?
- Dr. Cary Kohlenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cary Kohlenberg practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Waukesha, WI.
See Waukesha Psychiatrists and Waukesha Geriatric Doctors.