A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cary Kohlenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cary Kohlenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cary Kohlenberg, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohlenberg graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Kohlenberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cary J Kohlenberg MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cary J. Kohlenberg practice?
- Dr. Cary Kohlenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cary Kohlenberg practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Waukesha, WI.
See Waukesha Psychiatrists.