A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cary Lacefield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cary Lacefield is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lacefield
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lacefield Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hearing Disorders
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Metabolic Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Lacefield graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Lacefield has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Midwest Regional Medical Center
- St Anthony Hospital
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cary L Lacefield DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cary L. Lacefield practice?
- Dr. Cary Lacefield has 1 office location.
Dr. Cary Lacefield practices Family Medicine near Harrah, OK.
See Harrah Family Physicians.