A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cary Lacefield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cary Lacefield is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lacefield
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Lacefield Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hearing Disorders
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Metabolic Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Lacefield graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Lacefield has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Midwest Regional Medical Center
- St Anthony Hospital
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cary L Lacefield DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cary L. Lacefield practice?
- Dr. Cary Lacefield has 1 office location.
Dr. Cary Lacefield practices Family Medicine near Harrah, OK.
See Harrah Primary Care Doctors.