Excellence in medical practice show details Excellence in medical practice
by Sam PharmD, MBA on Aug 29th, 2013

Dr Manoogian is one the best physicians in practice. He is knowledgable, practical, concise in his communication. He is very experienced in his medical knowledge in both of this specialties. His diagnosis skills are accurate and well grounded. He is compassionate and always does follow up in a timely manner. Wish more were like him. I can say his team member Diane compliments his efforts very well and adds to the always good experience.

Jul 26th, 2012

Iam patient under workers'compensation ,I have been in his office,he treated me so badly,yelling at me and had no respect to me does not listen to me,IT was not the first time,a couple weeks ago i was in his office for follow up ,he yelled on me at hallway .His behavior made me upset and i cried and could not breath normoly .

Sep 21st, 2010

Dr Manoogian has been my daughter's and my physician for roughly 20 years. He has always taken the time to listen and understand the problem and had taken the personal time to escort us to the room, take our vitals, and personally interact. His assessments have always been correct and he has our full trust.

Dr. Mannogian show details Dr. Mannogian
by Shelley on Mar 3rd, 2010

He is the best. I love this doctor. He is very knowledgable and explains everthing to me in laymen's terms. He never makes me feel like he is in a ruch to move on. He is personable and has a great sense of humor. I wish all my doctors were as more like Dr. Manoogian.

Callous and uncaring show details Callous and uncaring
Sep 8th, 2008

Dr. Manoogian was the "on call" doctor when I called for the test results of a life threatening illness. He told my doctor's nurse that he was too busy to let me know the results -- that he had his own patients to deal with as well as hospital patients and that I would have to wait 6 more days for my doctor to return to the office before I could get the results of the test. Since nurses are not allowed to give the results over the phone, I had to visit another doctor in another office in order to get the results of my test. It took that doctor just 30 seconds to go over the test results and give them to me.