Physiatrists

3555 S National Ave
Ste 302
Springfield, MO 65807
417-269-6868
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  College Student  |  show details
May 7th, 2014

Not sure I received a correct diagnosis. Given no hope of living a life without severe pain. Then, will not give me any medicine to manage my severe, life altering pain because I'm too young.

|  Bipolar Patient  |  show details
by E.H. on Feb 24th, 2014

Why are these doctors suddenly adding psychiatry to their lists? I need a highly trained Psychiatrist who can do therapy and complex psychopharmacology. Mental illness is not a casual thing! This doctor deals with bones and aches and pains. I would not take a chance on trusting him with psychiatric treatment.

|  Ms.  |  show details
by Christina on Jul 26th, 2013

I was sent to Dr. Marquis to get an accurate diagnosis with issues I had going on. He is very experienced in his profession. Through tests he ordered and some he conducted himself, he was able to determine issues I had going on. He not only diagnosed issues within his practice, through a test he ordered it was discovered I was suffering from a chronic illness my primary care hadn't thought to test for. He is very upfront, honest and not afraid to admit when he doesn't know something. He will not second guess or make a diagnosis without supported testing results. Suzzanne, his head nurse should also be complimented on her compassion for patients being treated by this doctor. I have had many doctors in my life, and Dr. Marquis is one of the top 2 I have had.

|  Long term paitent with Dr Marguis, of the 10 Stars rating  |  show details
by The Boken spine lady on Apr 28th, 2013

My Most memorial experience had to do with a severely broken bone. It was a dangerous break that stood to possibly affect many other smaller bones in my back. Dr. Marquis sat with his elbows on his knees and leaned forward smiling as always, to emphasis each word that he told me. He instructed me as to what I could and couldn't do during the long recovery with small funny bits for emphasis. Mostly, I was lay on my back period. limits were placed on other activities He told me I would be going for an MRI that would be shared with my Neurosurgeon, He would find the most experienced surgeon for my type of surgery, He made a point of making sure I stayed in touch with the office. He really wanted to hear about my day to day recovery process so he could judge where I was in recovery. Plus, I truly feel he did care about me and my recovery. I wasn't just a chart number, With Dr. Marquis, I know I'm a real person and I feel like a friend., that's a great feeling.

|  A very good doctor for bone and joint pain  |  show details
Aug 10th, 2012

Dr. Marquis has given me several steroid injections for my chronic back pain, and I do get better every time. My goal is to be able to continue to do my work, and I am able to do it by keeping my pain in control. He is a very good doctor, very personable. Yes, he calls me "sweetie" but everyone has their term of endearment and I guess this is his. It hasn't offended me in the least, and I don't look at it as unprofessional. He is very friendly and doesn't act stressed or in a hurry to get rid of me. He is genuine and listens to my complaints and treats me effectively. I will continue to use Dr. Marquis for my bone and joint issues.

|  Nice, friendly and down to earth  |  show details
Mar 5th, 2012

I saw Dr. Marquis for a shoulder injury and the visit went very quickly. I needed and received x rays very quickly and I was able to see the results in minutes. The practice was fast friendly and efficient. I've never gotten in and out of a place so easily and quickly.

|  Lacks professionalism  |  show details
Jun 20th, 2011

I see that someone else didn't like being addressed as "sweetie" during her visit, I sure didn't! Likewise, I found Dr. Marquis to lack professionalism in the manner in which he talked with me. Cannot recommend him and definitely would not go back to that office.

|  Less than professional demeanor  |  show details
Mar 30th, 2011

Dr. Marquis called me "sweetie" a number of times during the visit and also interacted with me in manner that was less than professional. He may be very good at what he does, but his lack of professionalism was somewhat concerning.

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2011

Dr marquis was very good. He diagnosed me with peronal nerve damage, and did everything he could to help me get better. He was great!