A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cary McDermott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cary McDermott, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McDermott graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. McDermott has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cary Michael McDermott MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Cary M. McDermott practice?
- Dr. Cary McDermott has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cary McDermott practices Anesthesiology near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV.
See Las Vegas Anesthesiologists.