A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cary Meyers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cary Meyers, Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cary Meyers, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Esophageal Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyers graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Meyers has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Holston Valley Medical Center
- Indian Path Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Meyers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cary H. Meyers practice?
Dr. Cary Meyers practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Rock Island, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bristol, TN and Kingsport, TN.
See Rock Island Surgeons.