A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cary Meyers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cary Meyers, Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meyers
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Meyers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cary Meyers, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Esophageal Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyers graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Meyers has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Holston Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cary Howard Meyers MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cary H. Meyers practice?
- Dr. Cary Meyers has 7 office locations.
Dr. Cary Meyers practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Bristol, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Johnson City, TN and Kingsport, TN.
See Bristol Surgeons.