A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cary Meyers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cary Meyers, Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meyers
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meyers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cary Meyers, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Esophageal Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyers graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Meyers has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Holston Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cary Howard Meyers MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cary H. Meyers practice?
- Dr. Cary Meyers has 7 office locations.
Dr. Cary Meyers practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Bristol, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Johnson City, TN and Kingsport, TN.
See Bristol Surgeons.