A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cary Motz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cary Motz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cary Motz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Motz graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Motz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Aurora North
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cary Robert Motz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cary R. Motz practice?
- Dr. Cary Motz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Cary Motz practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO and Parker, CO.
See Denver Surgeons.